Saint Elizabeth is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, Health Career Colleges, the Saint Elizabeth Foundation and our leadership in person and family centered care, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Saint Elizabeth Health Care was awarded the Canada Order of Excellence in 2015.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist in the Niagara Region (Fort Erie, Grimsby, Smithville and surrounding areas) to provide client management care in home, clinics, community or facilities such as long term care or retirement homes, through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Experience in working with adults and/or children
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with adults and/or school health.
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A willingness to be flexible in covering (Niagara Region)
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check (current)
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.
Full time, part time and casual positions available
Click here to apply for this job